Friday 25 January 2013

Welcome

This blog discusses the true state of corporate social responsibility as a campaign of propaganda that throws around appealing buzz words like "sustainability", but it is truly a farce that only the willfully ignorant pretend to buy into in attempt to ease their conscience. Why listen to me, you ask? Am I just another ungrateful, lazy worker? Another complainer living in the land of privilege and freedoms? Well, to answer that question, I feel I can speak with some authority on the matter as the nameless-Fortune-500-company happens to be in the outsourcing business. This means that I am handling several other well-known multinational corporations' dirty work, and I am well aware of the declining state of customer service and general growing deceitfulness of business practices.

This is a subject that I am very passionate about as I have watched friends and family members deteriorate emotionally and physically under the yoke of corporate slave drivers. In the summer of 2010, when I came to the decision to make a major life change - dropping to part-time to pursue my continuing education efforts on full-time basis - not one, but eight ambulances had been dispatched within an eight week span to care for my co-workers who were collapsing under the stress.  To clarify, we work in an office building, not a warehouse, or a construction site; we work in a setting where the only normal occupational hazard is carpal tunnel syndrome.
Throughout this blog I will highlight corporate efforts to siphon the wealth out of society and impoverish the masses. Let's open up the discussion and stir public outrage. I invite you share and collaborate together with me and other followers on your stories but, most importantly, your ideas for change.

2 comments:

  1. love the favicon! I can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in complete agreement! I look forward to seeing your examples so we can join together in anger! Like an intelligent and critical mob :)

    ReplyDelete